The word “business” is a common word in our world today which holds a lot of meaning, in fact I can clarify a boy of 8yrs already knows what a business is, so I won’t dwell on that much. Here am going to just talk about it a little.
As long as you are doing something that earns you money then you are qualified to call it a business.
A business (enterprise, a company or a firm) is an organizational entity and legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both who share a common purpose and unite in order to focus their various talents and organise resources to achieve specific declared goals and are involved in the provision of goods and services to consumers.
Most important of all is the reason for starting a business: profit.
Typically private-sector businesses aim to maximize their profit, although in some contexts they may aim to maximize their sales revenue or their market share . Government-run businesses may aim to maximize some measure of social welfare.
Business demands being careful.
Already knows what a business is? Good, check this one out as well; Who and what is an entrepreneur?
Looking for adverts? Well, I made a list of different adverts from different affiliate market, you should check it out.
- Move with passion to interact and work with like-minded individuals. Hello! am PAnC, nice to meet you.
- Entrepreneur2018.07.13Why A Lot Of Entrepreneurs Follow Their Passion
- Entrepreneur2018.07.13How To Become An Unpredictable Entrepreneur In Your Business
- Business2018.07.11Customers Are Your Business So Treat Them Better
- Entrepreneur2018.07.11Working With Caring And Reliable Friends Is Always The Best Feeling